Brian and I are on our way home from our lovely road trip to St. George. For those of you who have not been introduced to the comedic genius that is Brian Regan, I have put a little sample on here for you! We had a blast! There was another comic that opened that was also pretty funny, Kermit Apeo (don't know if I spelled that right). Anyway-Brian Regan is clean and stinking hilarious! EVERYONE needs to check him out!!Take luck!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Back Seat in the Middle With my Feet on the Hump...
Brian and I are on our way home from our lovely road trip to St. George. For those of you who have not been introduced to the comedic genius that is Brian Regan, I have put a little sample on here for you! We had a blast! There was another comic that opened that was also pretty funny, Kermit Apeo (don't know if I spelled that right). Anyway-Brian Regan is clean and stinking hilarious! EVERYONE needs to check him out!!Take luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment